Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1 Weekly Update

Parents and Students,

I apologize for how long this took to get out. Thankfully this week is pretty low key.

Wed: 6-7:45 am
3:30-5:30 pm

Wednesday afternoon we are having Darilyn come back in to take a look at a few minor things. We are so excited to have this show continue to progress! 

I am so proud of you and the way you conducted yourself on Saturday. I huge congratulations and thank you to everyone that has helped us and to all of our parents for their support! I am continually amazed at the support that we have! We are not going to Bear River this weekend so we have three weeks to clean the show before our home performance at American Fork High School! 

As always, please feel free to ask me any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment