Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Family Night Schedule

Parents and Students, 

I'm so sorry that this email is long over due. For family night on Friday, I have already told the students pretty much everything that we will be doing, but it is always good to have a written copy for reference. So, here is the schedule for Friday.

Call time- 5:45 pm at American Fork High School

You need to be in full hair and makeup with your uniform completely on. Please make sure to iron it before you put it on!

Performance time: 7pm. 

We need everyone to be in there seats by 7:00. Preferably 10 minutes prior so that we can start right at 7. We anticipate this to be approx. one hour long. 

Tickets are $2 at the door for all friends and family. 

I don't yet know where you will meet me. For right now, let's just meet in the band room and we will find a practice area from there. I will keep you updated if anything changes.

Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment