Sunday, February 14, 2016

Update 2/14

Parents and Students,

Happy Valentines and a big hey from Florida! This week we are cleaning a lot, so please be prepared Wednesday morning and afternoon with your brains on. We also have a show on Saturday at American Fork High School which makes this Wednesday afternoon mandatory. We have been having some sickness go around in the guard, so get your vitamins and your rest! A healthy guard is a happy guard! 

So, here is the schedule!

Mon No rehearsal! Yay!
Wed 6-7:45am AFJH New Gym
3:30-5:30pm AFHS North Gym
Sat SHOW at AFHS.

I don't yet know the call time for Saturday. The scheduler for shows is out of town and should have it prepared in the next day or two. I do know that we are the second in our division to perform and the competition starts at 1pm so I'm guessing around 1:45 at the latest. I will ask that everyone stays through awards for our division but would encourage you to stay through the end of the night to watch and support our JV and Varsity guard, as well as Wasatch Independent. It's a home show so if you want, after awards you can come and go as you please. It's also pretty fun to watch the more technically advanced guards! 

Let me know if you have any other questions! Cell service is sometimes spotty out here, so I will do my best to respond in a timely manner! I will be back in town tomorrow evening, so we should be good after that! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment