Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Saturday at American Fork High School

Parents and Students,

I finally received the Saturday schedule! Woohoo! So, here is our schedule.

Call Time @ AFHS- 11:45am 
Performance Time- 1:44pm
Excused- Approx. 5:45pm

When you show up on Saturday I need you in full hair and makeup with your uniform in your garment bag. Please do not have it on, I don't want it to get wrinkly from you sitting on it in the car. We will meet in the Band Room at American Fork High School and then as a team, we will go drop our stuff off in the Midi lab and proceed from there. 

Friendly reminder that your hair needs to be pulled away from your face. Even if its neatly curled or straightened. I don't want it to get in your way while you are spinning.

After we perform, we will head back to the midi lab and change, talk about the show and then as a team we will head back to the stands to watch. I may need to help run a few things at the show, I'm not sure yet, and may need parents to sit with the team again so if you are interested or available, please let me know!

I have been receiving a few emails and messages regarding Saturday and wanting students to leave early. For future reference, as a student you have to stay through awards. I know things come up and we can discuss those circumstances as they arise, but I would like you to keep your schedule as open as possible on competition days. It is crucial that we support other teams in the circuit, whether they are in our division or not. 

Last item of business. We need one parent to ride to and from our Northridge Competition on March 12th as well as Championships on March 25-26th. We will be sharing the bus with our Cadet guard so space will be comfortable. It will probably just be enough room for one parent from our guard and one parent from the Cadet guard. Thank you thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment