Thursday, January 28, 2016

Makeup and Taping

Parents and Students,

I have had quite a few emails with questions and figured that this would be the easiest way to answer them. If you already figured out the make up and flag taping, then you can ignore this email :) For those who are particularly lost, keep on reading!

For the makeup,
The color pallet that I want you to use if Revlon 555 Moonlit. If you cannot find that exact one, I have attached a picture of the pallet for your reference to find something of the same color. I have also attached what I basically want the eye shadow to look like on your eye.
1. Apply liquid and powder foundation to your whole face and BRIGHT pink blush to your cheeks. I would also suggest placing some liquid foundation on your eye lid for a base/primer.
2. The white eye shadow needs to go right under your eye brow and have it go to the crease of your eye. 
2. The lightest shade of brown needs to go from your lash line to where the white eye shadow stops.
3. The next darkest shade of brown needs to go along the outer crease of your eye.
4. The darkest shade needs to stay near your lash line.
5. After you have applied everything, line your eyes with black eye liner. A nice thin line all the way around, and then black mascara. 

If you have questions about what is happening with your makeup, please please contact me or if you know someone who has done AF guard before, ask them for help with parade makeup. They will know how to do it. I will also bring each of your your own lipstick on Saturday. 

For the flag, you have already taped your flag on but you could probably add more tape (semi gloss please) to the tab and tip of your flag. It cannot come off during the performance. Once your silk is on, I would suggest covering your end caps first and then wrap the pole. You need to wrap the whole pole with black tape. I cannot see any white whatsoever. This will add some weight to your pole, but you'll be okay, I promise. Students, don't make anyone else tape your flag. You are more than capable.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment