Thursday, January 9, 2014

Important info for Eval Show and upcoming Competitons

Dear Parents,

As you have seen in your packet and on the B guard Blog (afbguard.blogspot.com)  we have some shows coming up soon.  I wanted to give you advance notice that the students will need to have transportation to and from every show except for the Bear River Competition (Feb 1st) and West High School (Feb 22nd).  For those 2 we will have busses.  

I have had some parents ask about timing for competitions.  Generally, competitions don't start until 3:00 p.m.  We will usually perform around 4 or 5 p.m. however, this time can change depending on how we place in our class and how many units are competing.  I will send out times when I get official word.  

For the Eval show coming up on January 18th please plan on having your student to Vista Heights Middle School at 2:20 pm.  We will meet in the parking lot and go in together.  Again, I will have more information for you next week.  I just wanted to give you some advanced notice.  

Vista Heights Middle School:
484 Pony Express Pkwy, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045


Thank you,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment