Monday, January 6, 2014

Video update

Hello everyone,

I have decided to create a youtube channel to house all of our videos.  This just seems to be an easier way than having to upload it to a dropbox.  I will include updated versions of our show so you can remember new content and see how we have progressed through the season.  Please use this tool to help you remember what we learned, and also to help you maybe learn what you have missed.  

I have made the videos unlisted.  This means that you can only watch them if you have the link.  To make them private I need to manually enter in all of your email addresses, until I can find an easier way to that they will have to stay unlisted.  Until then, please don't share the link with anyone, these videos are just for our purposes. 


Again, Great job on improving over the last week!  I was really impressed with how much you retained and improved!


Let me know if you have any questions!

Whitney

(to obtain the link please see the e mail sent on 1/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment