Sunday, February 15, 2015

Weekly Update 2.15.15

Parents and Students,

I am so so proud of your performance yesterday.  I can see you all coming out of your shells more and more and hope to see even more in the future.  The flag feature was super clean and the show just looked so much better as a whole.  The good news is that our score went up 6 points from last week to this week, and we went up a placement.  Wonderful job.  We have a couple more things to change and parts of the show to fill in.  I am hoping with the 2 week break between now and the Westlake Competition that our show will be finished and ready to go. 

  I didn't take a video this week, but if one surfaces I will send you the link.  Parents:  if you took a video and you don't mind me uploading it to our private Youtube channel please let me know.

This coming week is a little different because of President's Day:

NO rehearsal Monday!

Tuesday:  6:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. AFJH

No After school rehearsal Tuesday!

Wendesday:  6:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. AFJH
Thursday:  Rifles 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. AFHS

Thank you for all of your hard work, it is really paying off.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment