Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Saturday's Competition @ Northridge

Parents and Students,

Thank you for your patience as I have gotten all of this information put together for Saturday! Here it is!

Call Time: 10:30am FULL hair and makeup
Bus Leaves AF: 10:45am
Arrival at Northridge: Approx. 12-12:30
Performance time: 2:35pm
Awards: 5:40pm
Bus Leaves Northridge: 6:50pm
Arrival at AF: Approx. 8:30pm

This is going to be a long day, so I would suggest packing healthy snacks and water for the bus ride. I promise you will want it! As well as your uniform in a garment bag, makeup for touch-ups, hairspray, bobby pins, etc. Since we are taking a bus, your equipment will go underneath the bus, so your flag MUST be in a flag bag. You should have one by now, if not, you need to find someone who will let you share. I would also suggest taking your own black (if your a rifle, also white) electrical tape for any adjustments that may need to be made to your equipment. 

Once we finish performing and awards are over, you may go home with your parents/legal guardian if you so desire, but it must be with YOUR parents/legal guardian and no one else. We often get asked if someone can ride home with their friends parents or have their siblings drive them home, I'm sorry, but we cannot.

If you so desire to go home with your parents, I need to see you leave with them, and you need to see me check your name off of the list for the bus ride home to make sure that I don't panic when I call your name for role on the bus. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! See you bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment