Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekly Update

We are so excited to get the season started! I hope you all had a safe and fun Thanksgiving break this last week!

I will send a more detailed email here soon with other information but for right now, this will be our weekly update.

This week we have our first set of rehearsals! If your child is ever going to be absent please email me to let me know. 

Here it is!
Monday Nov. 30th (Tomorrow)- 6-7:30 am AFJH New Gym
Wednesday Dec. 2th- 6-7:30 am AFJH New Gym
                                3:30-5:30 pm AFHS North Gym (Where we had auditions)

I know there isn't a whole lot but again, I'll send out another email. If you have any questions please let me know I will get back to you as quickly as possible!

Thank you!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment