Monday, January 12, 2015

Uniform Ideas

I have had a couple of questions regarding uniforms for this year.  I decided to make a post to help you all get a better idea of what we are looking for.

I would try to pick out something that you would wear to a nice play- not something you would necessarily wear every day.  If you find something a little more casual but it looks nice and dressy that will be fine.  Here are some pictures of styles and colors to help you.
Please remember that if a skirt comes more than an inch above your knee while standing, you will need leggings underneath it.  Also, skirts can't be shorter than your arm length even with leggings.  I am fine with a small accent belt in brown, but not necessarily the grey cardigan pictured below.
Good luck!  I am excited to see what you all come up with.








No comments:

Post a Comment